Never thought of the small things matters sometimes and this time would be the good chance of knowing this stuff for a moment. :)
- The dot over an ‘i’ or ‘j.’
- The white, crescent shaped part at the top of a nail.
3. Crepuscular Rays
- Rays of sunlight coming from a certain point in the sky. Also known as “God’s rays.”
-The metal part on a pencil.
- The strip separating window panes.
7. Morton’s Toe
- When your second toe is bigger than your big toe.
8. Arms Akimbo
- Exactly what it looks like. Hands on your hips.
9. Desire Path
- A path created by natural means, simply because it is the “shortest or most easily navigated” way.
10. Semantic Satiation
- What happens when you say a word for so long that it loses its meaning. Limit limit limit limit limit limit limit limit limit.
- “A design feature copied from a similar artifact in another material, even when not functionally necessary.” For example, rivets on jeans, copper color on pennies, the shutter sound on a digital camera, and the pointless handle above.
12. Brannock Device
- What is used to measure your feet at the shoe store.
- The pins and needles feeling you get when part of your body falls asleep. Bonus! This is known as obdormition.
- The lights you see when you close your eyes and press your hands to them.
- The armhole in most clothing.
- Stomach rumble.
- A dangling piece of curly hair.
- The side opposite the hammer’s striking side.
19. Rectal Tenesmus
- The feeling of incomplete defecation. We’ve all been there.
- The state of finding it hard to get out of the bed in the morning.
- Misheard lyrics.
- The it smells outside after rain.
- The groove located just below the nose and above the middle of the lips.
- The space between the thumb and the forefingers.
- The plastic coating on a shoelace.