Never thought of the small things matters sometimes and this time would be the good chance of knowing this stuff for a moment. :)
– The dot over an ‘i’ or ‘j.’
– The white, crescent shaped part at the top of a nail.
3. Crepuscular Rays
– Rays of sunlight coming from a certain point in the sky. Also known as “God’s rays.”
–The metal part on a pencil.
– The strip separating window panes.
7. Morton’s Toe
– When your second toe is bigger than your big toe.
8. Arms Akimbo
– Exactly what it looks like. Hands on your hips.
9. Desire Path
– A path created by natural means, simply because it is the “shortest or most easily navigated” way.
10. Semantic Satiation
– What happens when you say a word for so long that it loses its meaning. Limit limit limit limit limit limit limit limit limit.
– “A design feature copied from a similar artifact in another material, even when not functionally necessary.” For example, rivets on jeans, copper color on pennies, the shutter sound on a digital camera, and the pointless handle above.
12. Brannock Device
– What is used to measure your feet at the shoe store.
– The pins and needles feeling you get when part of your body falls asleep. Bonus! This is known as obdormition.
– The lights you see when you close your eyes and press your hands to them.
– The armhole in most clothing.
– Stomach rumble.
– A dangling piece of curly hair.
– The side opposite the hammer’s striking side.
19. Rectal Tenesmus
– The feeling of incomplete defecation. We’ve all been there.
– The state of finding it hard to get out of the bed in the morning.
– Misheard lyrics.
– The it smells outside after rain.
– The groove located just below the nose and above the middle of the lips.
– The space between the thumb and the forefingers.
– The plastic coating on a shoelace.